Friday, January 29, 2010

A-Z

A-Z
A - AVAILABLE: TO FUCK aka D.T.F. (Down to Fuck) I'm kidding.
B - BIRTHDAY: January 28th
C - CRUSHING ON: This one girl whom i call Shawty Mo
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Some sorta Bacardi =/
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My homie Joe (pic below) LOL
F - FAVORITE SONG : 'Let Me Ride' -Dr. Dre
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Bears
H - HOMETOWN: Fontana , CA =/
I - IN LOVE WITH: Music
J - JUGGLE: my balls . .
K - KILLED SOMEONE: thru song. .
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: The ride home from San Francisco
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Blueberry Banana (BREA MALL FOOL!)
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: One brother, one sister
O - ONE WISH: - To have those Beats by Dr. Dre headphones
P - PERSON YOU TALKED TO LAST: Monique
R - REASON TO SMILE: Cuz the girl walkin in fronta me got butt.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: My song 'Casual'
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: like...7am?
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Grey (do they still say 'no homo'?)
W - WORST HABIT: Cursing
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: My right ring finger
Y - YOYOS: You cant rock the cradle tho!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment