Thursday, January 7, 2010

Undecided..



Like 2 years ago, i was on Karmaloop and saw this dude with this tattoo on his arm. I've been tryna decide if i wanna get this or not...they always say 'If you're gonna get a tattoo, get one that means something'. Well, the Japanese sunrise is symbolic of power. Peaceful power. The fact that it's rising over the ocean projects signs of tranquility. I thought this tattoo fits me perfectly. But who knows...i don't wanna get a tattoo and then 5 or 10 years down the line, i look at it with regret. Plus EVERYBODY has a tattoo...back in the day, a tattoo would set you apart from others because you were looked at as 'unique' for having them. Nowadays, you're unique for NOT having one. Oh how the tables have turned...and i have not a single tattoo on my whole body. I may just keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment