Friday, February 26, 2010



My mom got married this past weekend at the house...cool lil gathering. But i really took time to think as i bowed my head for a prayer....i realized that i'm the last single person in the family. Even my 19 year old sister got married a few weeks back. I mean, i have 'friends' and everything, but nothin really concrete. I was in one serious relationship before and i told myself that the next relationship i got into would be with the woman i marry. I mean shit...i'm 21 and i'm not gettin any younger. I've never been an advocate of gettin married in my late 20's. I'm not the kinda dude that likes to just date around either....to me, at this point in my life, its just a waste of time. I'd like to grow and develop with a woman...if you get em too late in life, they already got too much mileage LOL. But seriously though...not necessarily sexual mileage, but just in general. They're already set in stone which would leave less room for compromise and more room for conflict. Everyday i pray for that special someone but i'm not complaining about my status as of now. Besides, the search is pretty fun if i must say so myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment