Sunday, September 13, 2009

Strange ass dream...



From my dream last nite...

I pulled up in the front of my house on a typical day, unlocked the door and noticed 2 asian kamikaze lookin guys who'm i had never seen before coming down the stairs with my stuff. They were clearly there as robbers, but they seemed not to care that i had entered the house. They looked at me and continued to load more of my shit into their F-150 pickup truck. Surprised and kinda startled, i quickly backed out of the house, but as i did, i noticed that the neighborhood had changed. I was in a totally different place then where the dream had begun. It was no longer the neighborhood that i currently live in, it was the neighborhood that i lived in 9 years ago in Carson.

Still scared, i ran up the street as fast as i could, which wasnt fast at all. I looked down at my feet to notice that i had a pair of Timberland boots on, they were the cause of me running slow. While running, i tried to dial 911, but my Blackberry Storm had frozen as it usually does (Blackberry's are notorious for freezing). The operator that picked up the 911 call was talkin gibberish, some language i couldn't understand, then all of a sudden the fone was gone. In an instant.

After runnin up the street from what seemed like an hour, i finally reached the end of the street. I somehow had a gun now. When i looked back, there was an army of about ten thousand Japanese soldiers, with their leader at the forefront. I fired a shot off which instantly killed him. The soldiers began to charge at me full speed as i turned around to run for cover at the nearest house. The house was one of a girl that i had a crush on in my old neighborhood. I banged on the door about 10 times before her uncle answered the door. When he did, he was sayin somethin to me but i didnt care to listen. I looked over his shoulder to see HER standin there with a surprised look...we hadn't seen each other in 9 years. There was no time for reminiscing as that brigade of Japanese soldiers were sure to catch up to me in a matter of seconds. I barged my way past her uncle and into the house to hide for cover in their shower. Moments later, i could hear a crowd of people storm in the house, with loud sounds of a soldier's boots stomping on their wooden floor. I was for certain i was about to die so i said my last prayers. As the Japanese soldiers made their way to where i was in the bathroom, the room had totally shifted and began to spin. All of a sudden i looked to the left and to the right of me and noticed people sitting on both sides. The room had stopped rotating and a door had opened. The whole time i was in a simulated Universal Studios type of ride. Still confused, i got out my seat and headed towards the exit. Before i got to the exit door, one of the theme park workers tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and noticed it was the same asian guy that had broken into my house, only now he wasn't as kamikaze-looking and he had a regular yellow Universal Studios staff shirt on. He said "You forgot your gun, pick it up from security before you leave the park." Then i woke up. It was 12:01 pm when i woke up from that dream...the latest i had waken up in a while.

I think i know exactly why i had that dream. Last Saturday i went to Universal Studios, and last nite, i was talkin to a guy about how i was from Carson, hence the setting of the dream. Also, last nite, i was tellin one of my friends about how my brother, who's a cop, got into an off-duty shooting, which is where the gun came from in my dream. Last week sometime, i asked my bro Xavier "How would you react if you were to come home one day and a thief was in your house? Would you try to take him down or would you run?" Thats where the robbers in my dream came from. So i think i figured dreams out. They are a collective of subconscious thoughts all strung together to form a sequence that we call a dream. Which is why dreams often times, dont make sense. This is crazy...


No comments:

Post a Comment