Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mr. Solo Dolo..



Self-proclaimed loner...weirdo...and EXTREME observationalist, my time alone is always time well-spent. Alone is where i can let my mind roam anywhere, without the boundary of anybody else's judgement. I mean, i'm the only 20 year old guy i know who frequents the movies by himself, and actually enjoys it! When i tell most people that i do that, they look at me like they just saw a ghost, then they reply 'YOU'RE A WEIRDO DUDE..' i dont mind at all, i just simply smile and say back 'it's somethin i enjoy doing.' Im a firm believer that if you love to do something, then go out and do it. Regardless. Most people prohibit themselves from true happiness because they live a life that isn't their own...or they stop themselves from doing something because they don't wanna be looked at as 'weird'. To me, THEY'RE the ones that look like weirdos...whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment