Monday, October 5, 2009

My Favorite Place On Earth. PERIOD.



Anybody who knows me can tell you that i buy clothes from NOWHERE else but Urban Outfitters (i did actually buy a pair of pants from H&M the other day tho, shhh..dont tell nobody). Many paychecks have been blown here and i dont even feel guilty about it. Whenever i step foot in here, the tunnel vision and euphoria set in. This place and beautiful Puerto Rican women are my 2 true weaknesses...oh..and did i tell you that there's an Urban Outfitters like 10 minutes away from my house? ALL BAD! But at the same time, its ALL GOOD! OOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAA *Kool-Aid Man voice* (i'm corny, i know this)

1 comment:

  1. Social Responsibilities for this company are very poor... but I can't say I've never bought anything from Free People.. I wrote to Anthropologie (a store I really love) about their environmental impact and they're working on better/safer/cleaner ways to dispose of their product materials. So, GO URBAN!

    ReplyDelete