Sunday, April 4, 2010

For Certain



It's a funny thing to watch myself mature before my own eyes...things that used to mean the world to me no longer carry any weight. Ok, for example...i just got out of dating this one girl or whatever...this girl was GORGEOUS. Everywhere we went, we were complimented because we looked so fitting as a couple. Everybody who knows me knows that beautiful women are my weakness....or should i say, WERE my weakness. The problem between this girl and i was that we really weren't compatible...at all. She wasn't what i was lookin for, and i wasn't was she was lookin for. Nothing personal, but sometimes things just don't work out. At the end of the day, when i would rest my head on my pillow, i wasn't exactly happy. Nowadays, i'm definitely certain on what it is that i'm looking for, and refuse to settle for anything less. I need a woman who can stir my mind with her conversation. Sure, a good looking woman can get me excited physically (lol), but what about mental and spiritual stimulation? That's what really matters...i've yet to find that. In any successful relationship, there must be an attraction between two souls, not just the two bodies. I know that you're out there but FUCK, where in the world are you?

1 comment:

  1. parallel existence
    allows people to connect on levels unthought of

    ReplyDelete